April 04, 2009

3/20: Barrow

Photobucket

The promoters from Newcastle saw us off in the morning after giving us a jump. Our battery had gone dead because we left the DVD player running in the van. Did I mention our van had hardwood floors and a DVD player?

Photobucket

Me and Luke looking dapper.

Photobucket

We drove about 2 hours to Barrow. It was a bit off the beaten path and nondescript but fun nonetheless. We had a nice dinner at the venue, one big happy family.

Photobucket

The show was fun, hanging out at the venue after the show was even more fun. Arm wrestling abound.

Photobucket

My friend Jake came to the show. I told him to pose under this painting like he had painted it and was very proud of it. I think he pulled it off well.

Photobucket

That's me, The Great White Hope. The woman in the picture bugged us for a free t-shirt for about 15 minutes, then got angry when we didn't have her size. Yeesh.

Photobucket

This picture sums up Barrow pretty well.

No comments: